Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Entering a Relationship

There is a cliche that says "No man is an island" which means nobody can ever leave alone. He need someone that he can talk to, someone who is ready to listen with him and someone who can love him back. However, we have to keep in mind that we must not look for that right person in a very desperate manner. If both of you are rally meant to be, then God will work on his very mysterious ways to make that happen.
Being single is not like trapping your self in a cage or isolating yourself from everyone. In fact, being single is not a bad thing unless you wish to stay in such status for the rest of your life. Being single is not a criteria to judge your manhood either. I've been single for almost a year now but it doesn't bother me at all because I know that I am enjoying my life as a bachelor. Sometimes, I feel like I am not prepared yet to enter another relationship or maybe my heart is not ready yet to be in-loved but who knows? We cannot underestimate the power of love, once it strikes you, you can never go out of it. That's the kind of magic that love has to offer.
Yes, i chose to become single for awhile but it doesn’t mean i am closing my door to others and will blind myself whenever there’s a great opportunity to be with someone else i love. It's just that I don't want to expedite everything for the sake of having a girl friend.
Being in a serious relationship is a long process to undertake. For me, i would prefer to know them better through online chatting, or online dating sites or other form of social media. I can even set a date to meet her in person to know her deeper. Dating sites are quite in demand right now and I knew some of my friends who have met their partners online. www.freedating-websites.com for an instance is a highly interactive site that allows its members to use most of their interesting features for free.
For me, it is very important to know the person first. See her at her best and learn to accept her at her worst or better yet do something to improve it for her own good.

No comments:

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS