Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Monday, December 20, 2010

What I Want For Christmas

Are you done with your gift list for Christmas? Then you must hurry and try to avoid last minute shopping as much as possible. Make sure that you have your list with you while shopping so that you couldn’t forget anything. Oh and make sure you included me in your list too okay? Anyway, I am actually wishing that someone will give me an Authentic Rolex watch for Christmas.


Oh yeah! I might be very ambitious and I must be dreaming that someone will spend their money buying me a Rolex watch but who knows? God might be listening and use someone to buy one for me. LOL….. I keep on requesting that from my dad but it seems that he keeps on ignoring me every time I ask him about him….. So funny that the topic changes every time I mentioned anything about the watch. Well, just hoping that they are just planning to surprise me… but I am not expecting or aiming that high… hahaha because I don’t like to ruin my expectation and will bring nothing to me but disappointment….. How about you guys? Do you have anything on your wish list this Christmas?

No comments:

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS