Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Flip Cameras



Have you ever had a Flip Camera? Most of my blogger friends are buzzing me about this highly innovated camcorder and I find it really intriguing. They said that Flip can produce high quality videos and very portable as well. The site of it is almost comparable to those smartphones. However, I have heard that the Cisco company shut down Flip Cameras to the market. Oh well, I'm not really sure how true it was or it's just a rumor circulating the web but if it's true then that's really a bad news for me.
But I'm sure there are other camcorder manufacturers out there that produce the same quality as Flip. I might go check the web later. I usually check the web first and read reliable camcorder reviews online before purchasing any item. Of course critics and experts know what's hot and what's not when it comes to gadget like this so I always look forward to their opinions.
I was actually surfing the web last night when i discovered "Camcorder Reviews" site. As what the site name connotes, the website provides nothing but best and high quality reviews on camcorders. You can check the site too at http://www.camcorderreviewsv.com/ and see what I'm talking about. It is very informative and you can have all the details and information you need regarding to a certain brand or model of a camera.
And if ever the rumors about Flip cameras are true, then I might consider choosing another brand. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS