Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Monday, October 25, 2010

When Beyonce Hits Manila

I was there when Beyonce Knowles visited Manila and held a concert last November 7, 2007. The event was very successful and the crowd is terribly huge. I was lucky enough to reserve my seat with the help of my friends. I am really not that big big fan of Beyonce but i certainly love her music. In fact, i have some of her hits in my media player like “Listen”, “Crazy in Love”, “De Javu”, and “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it). I used to listen to her music and i am absolutely amazed how powerful her vocal is. The event was a part of the “Beyonce Experience Tour” at that time. It is the first time the Filipino fans caught a glimpse of Rnb’s hottest property. Time really run out so fast and i just can’t imagine that it’s been three years now. A lot have change. Beyonce was married to Rapper Jay Z and now there’s a rumor saying that she is pregnant. Beyonce denied the issue but i strongly believe that she is just hiding it just like what she did with her marriage with Jay Z which is held so secretly. I actually went to a Voting site, voteroll.com to support this issue. When the issue dominates the internet, this may force her to speak the truth about her pregnancy.

No comments:

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS