Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

American Idol Season 10 Top 12 Performances



The TOP 12 Finalist
Karen Rodriguez, Casey Abrams, Paul McDonald, Lauren Alaina, Scotty McCeery, James Durbin, Naima Adedapo, Stefano Langone, Thia Megia, Jacob Lusk, and Pia Toscano.
The 12 remaining finalist performed songs from the year they were born.
Karen sang "Love Will Lead You Back" in which she did better than Last week.
Casey Abrams did a not so well rendition of "Smells like a Teen Spirit"
Paul McDonald performed "I Guess That’s Why They Call It the Blues"
Lauren sang "I’m the Only One" which is so safe for me but not outstanding enough.
Scotty as usual performed another country song and amazed the judges with his rendition of "Can I Trust You With My Heart"
James Durbin gave a blasting performance again with his "I’ll Be There for You" rendition
Naima sang Tina Turner's "What’s Love Got to Do With It "
Haley failed to amazed Randy with her rendition of the song "I’m Your Baby Tonight "
Stefano sang "If You Don’t Know Me By Now"
Thia Megia sang another ballad with her unique version of Vanessa Williams "Colors of the Wind"
I think Jacob Lusk did his version of "Alone" a little been over-the-top
Pia sang "Where do Broken Hearts Go" so well though i felt that she is not connected to the song.

No comments:

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS