This year's official entries for Metro Manila Film Festival 2011 have been announced:
- 1. Enteng ng Ina Mo- starring Vic Sotto and Ai-Ai delas Alas directed by Tony Y. Reyes
- Hototay- starring John Lapus, Ruffa Gutierrez, Andi Eigenmann, Lovi Poe, and Melai Cantiveros directed by Joel Lamangan.
- Mr. Wong- starring Robin Padilla and Angelica Panganiban directed by Tina Dayrit and Rechie del Carmen.
- My Househusband- starring Ryan Agoncillo and Judy Ann Santos directed by Jose Javier Reyes.
- Panday 2- starring Bong Revilla, Phillip Salvador, Marian Rivera and Iza Calzado directed by Mac Alejandre.
- Segunda Mano- starring Kris Aquino and Dingdong Dantes
- Shake Rattle & Roll 13- starring Eugene Domingo, Paulo Avelino, Albie Casino, Maricar Reyes, Kathryn Bernardo; Lunod will be directed by Chris Martinez, Tamawo will be by Richard Somes, and Parola by Jerrold Tarog.
- Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, starring Dennis Trillo, Heart Evangelista, Carla Abellana, and Ritz Azul.