Looking for your Favorite Tv Shows? Search this Blog!

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Kung Fu Panda 2

You guys have watched Kung Fu Panda 2? Not yet? Don't worry , i will not spoil the film by this post. Milzon, Mirasol and I had so much fun after watching the said film yesterday. It's really nice to see Po and his troupes again. The sequel is not as great as the first installment but still worth watching for. Again, they brought up some notable one liners like
"Your story may not have such a happy beginning but that doesn't make you who you are, it is the rest of your story, who you choose to be" from the Soothsayer.
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift. That is why it is called 'Present'" from Master Shifu.
"You should Shen. You got to let go of the stuff from past, because it just doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now." from Po.
There are some notable funny lines too!
***
Lord Shen: Who do you think you are, Panda? Po: Who do you think I am, Peacock?
***
Po: Scars heal. Lord Shen: No, they don't. Wounds heal. Po: Oh, right. What do scars do? Fade? Lord Shen: I don't care what scars do!
***
I'm not freaking out. I'm freaking in! by Po
***
Ah, my old enemy. Stairs! said by Po
***
The film offered some revelations too, answering those hanging questions from the first film. It also paves way to the possible third installment. But then, i will not reveal them here. Better watch the film on your own risk. LOL
Happy Blogging.
We will watch X-Men First Class tonight! yay!



3 comments:

Twilight Man said...

I heard poor review ratings that is why I didn't watch it yet. Recently I watched 2 comedy movies and I laughed hysterical. Watch this -

1. Paul

2. Something Borrowed

Twilight Man said...

Go go watch them. Money guaranteed for good time!

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I like the Kung Fu Panda so I will surely watch the sequel. Thanks for the post. God bless you always.

Tv Marathon Headline

Looking for your favorite Tv Show? search this blog!

MY OTHER BLOGS